Air conditioning maintenance should be an annual occurrence. Without regular maintenance, your air conditioner could just stop working due to unaddressed issues; leaving you to be both uncomfortable and frustrated.
Common Problems Without an AC Maintenance Company
Besides avoiding a complete air conditioner system failure, without annual air conditioning maintenance your air conditioner can start to experience the following problems:
- Frozen Lines
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Bad Electrical Connections
- Drain Pan Clogs
- Damaged Wires
- Dirty Air Filters
- Poor Temperature Regulations
If you are experiencing any of the above issues you should call SINTON AIR; we can help you avoid expensive cooling repairs and keep your A/C system running smoothly and efficiently.
What Is An Precision Air Conditioning Tune-Up?
An air conditioning tune-up is an annual service that SINTON AIR offers to our customers. During your precision tune-up, our technicians will examine the outside unit, the condenser and compressor, and the inside component of the ductwork, evaporator coils and blower. Here is a list of the things done during our tune-up:
- Measure volts and amps
- Test thermostat calibration
- Check safety controls
- Check refrigerant pressure and levels
- Monitor air conditioning start up
- Clean evaporator coil
- Clean or replace all filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Check for correct air flow from vents
- Inspect all electrical connections and tighten as needed
- Inspect and lubricate moving parts
- Clean and inspect condensate drain
- Check for inconsistent temperature
- Check circuit breaker for worn or weak circuits
- Check for damaged wiring
- Inspect outside unit for damage
- Inspect fan blades and belt
If we find any problems during our complete precision tune-up service, we will address them with you and provide our recommendations for repair.
Call SINTON AIR today for air conditioning maintenance!
(610) 444 6002
Kennet Square, Pennsylvania, 19348