HVAC Installers Great Pay Daily Installs Leadership Positions jobs in Chester County, PA
Do you want to be recognized for your hard work?
HVAC Installer, are you one of the best in the area?
We are looking for an HVAC Installation leader for our Kennett Square, PA location to work in the Chester County area. You must have at least 2+ years experience as a lead HVAC Installer for the lead position! We are a dynamic, rapidly-growing HVAC Installation & Service Company and we have been voted as one of the best places to work in Chester County, Pennsylvania- Learn Why.
Our reputation is growing in the region as a top Installation and service company, and we are looking to hire only top Installers. We are the best HVAC professionals and always do best for our precious clients and same want from the our newly recruited persons as well.
HVAC installers are comfort controllers, and work with heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They install, repair, replace and maintain HVAC systems for homes and businesses in many different types of buildings.
HVAC understand how to make buildings cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They understand to control temperature, humidity and use a wide array tools to keep systems working optimally. They may work with water-based units, gas, and more.
HVAC installer jobs are hot! the BLS states that these jobs will grow 34% between 2010 and 2020, much faster than the average job.
Below is available to you as an employee of the area’s leading HVAC company
- 40+ Hour weeks
- Ability to earn the highest wages paid in our industry (base wage combined with an exceptional bonus program)
- Incentives, bonuses, contests, awards
- Full family benefits package available, including medical, dental, vision, company uniforms life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, tool fund, truck policy, 401K with company match and more!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Weekly training including a Nate certified instructor
- Great working environment and a friendly family support staff
- Opportunity for advancement If you consider yourself to be one of the Best HVAC Installers in the region, please submit your resume.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required
- Completed HVAC certification
- EPA 608 required
- 2+ years of installation lead person experience
HVAC Jobs in Chestor County, PA
- HVAC tech jobs
- HVAC Sales Jobs
- HVAC project manager jobs
- HVAC service manager jobs
- HVAC supervisor jobs
- HVAC dispatcher jobs
- Customer service job