Best HVAC Sales Jobs, Employment in
Chester County, PA
Looking for the top paying and Best HVAC Sales Jobs, Employment in Chester County, PA
HVAC Sales Representative $80-150K
HVAC Residential Sales Representative
Sinton Air Conditioning and Heating company is offering comfort solutions to customers. We are looking for HVAC Sales Representatives for Chester County, PA. This is a tremendous opportunity for Sales Representatives who have at least 5 years of previous sales experience. Knowledge of HVAC is mandatory- with prior In-Home Sales experience is a must!
We’re seeking a high-energy, service-oriented outside sales representative for our Location in the Chester County.
If you love sales and have excellent communication skills- we want your help searching for new customers and keeping our current customers happy.
Inquiries are coming in and we need help! There is no cold calling;
With a track record of long-term employee retention, fantastic benefits, commission, necessary electronics and a company vehicle, the right candidate will have an opportunity to establish themselves in a successful sales career. You must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to fit our customer’s needs.
We are seeking a well-organized self-starter with excellent written and verbal communications skills. A keen attention to detail and computer literacy is a must.
You will enjoy a family-oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer and each employee, and where each department is committed to providing exceptional service through strong family values.
Provide direct support to the Sales Department with consultive selling of the following systems:
- Air Conditioning
Our sales representatives have the opportunity and potential to earn into the six figure range. The sales representative position will consist of analyzing customer needs for HVAC equipment, create a sales proposal, finalize the sale and follow up with each customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Provide customers with solutions for their HVAC and other home comfort needs
- Consult with potential and existing customers to provide a customized HVAC system solution including our exclusive maintenance program
- Serve as the leader of the sales process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct post-sale follow-up to ensure all sales agreements have been fulfilled to customer satisfaction
- Follow-up with existing sales bids and leads to offer any additional information as needed to convert them into sales
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize salable features, quotes, prices and credit terms and prepare sales orders for jobs sold
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Participate in various sales activities to support corporate efforts including, but not limited to, trade shows, referral groups, etc.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Associate’s Degree (two year college or technical school): Preferred
- At least 5 years of previous HVAC sales experience
- Computer Skills: MS Office
- Pre employment Drug, Background, and motor vehicle check
HVAC Jobs in Chestor County, PA
- HVAC tech jobs
- HVAC installation technician
- HVAC project manager jobs
- HVAC service manager jobs
- HVAC supervisor jobs
- HVAC dispatcher jobs
- Customer service job