HVAC project manager
HVAC Job Summary:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in the HVAC field to oversee new and existing projects for a successfully growing, family-owned business.
Quality work, exceptional service, and a neat, professional appearance are REQUIRED.
Punctuality and an acute attention to detail will make your guarantee success.
The ideal candidate for this position would have experience with geothermal, high velocity, ductless split, heat pump, oil and gas systems, as well as previous experience in a crew or installation leader position.
For applicants willing to relocate, this position would include resettling expense reimbursement with sign-on bonus.
- Assessing and mapping out the site of a new HVAC installation or renovation project for the installation crew.
- The ordering and reviewing of necessary parts for projects • Communicating with clients regarding their requests for the installation crew and company’s presence in their homes.
- Overseeing the installation and service crew, ensuring all company policies are adhered to.
- Communicating with installation crew to ensure efficient and timely job completion from set up to clean up
- Health Insurance, 401K, Bonuses
- Paid Vacation & Training
Sinton Air Conditioning and Heating Inc.
is a family owned and operated company located in Chester County, PA. We provide Geothermal, HVAC, replacement, service & maintenance as well as custom installations throughout the Delaware Valley.
We are dedicated to a culture that attracts only employees of the highest abilities and truly believes that our success depends on our talented team.
We strongly encourage that you apply now if you think that you would be a great fit for our HVAC project manager position for your HVAC career.